Friday, December 7, 2018

German Rumkugeln - Rum Balls - easy recipe

RUMKUGELN

Being short on time constantly, I decided to try out some classics that looked amazingly simply to accomplish. No baking! All you need for this delicious treat :

100 g butter

2 tbsp. chocolate 
2 tbsp. rum (I used schnaps)
200 g dark chocolate
200g almond or hazelnut flour
powder sugar as needed

chocolate sprinkles if desired


All you do is cream the butter with an electrical mixer.

Melt chocolate. Add all ingredients slowly. At last you add the confection sugar until the dough won't absorb anymore. Form small  balls and roll them in chocolate sprinkles to finish. Let fully cool down and store cold if you do not end up eating them all at once.

I'll promise to post a picture in a bit. Unfortunately I can not find my download cable :(


Enjoy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment